Saturday 21 June 2008

Gizmodo - Pop A Squat Anywhere, Anytime With Environmentally-Friendly Shit Box - Toilet

Shit Box on Gizmodo:

Gizmodo - Pop A Squat Anywhere, Anytime With Environmentally-Friendly Shit Box - Toilet

Pop A Squat Anywhere, Anytime With Environmentally-Friendly Shit Box
By Jack Loftus, 3:00 PM on Sat Jun 21 2008

"Next time you're camping, instead of digging a hole or using one of those suspect comfort castle port-a-johns to dispense with No. 2, why not infuse a little portability into nature's call with the Shit Box? It's completely cardboard, fully biodegradable, and utterly ridiculous. And yet, I'm drawn to it. I want to see if it can hold my weight (170 lbs., colon empty). I want to know why designer Richard Wharton named his talking poo mascot "Little Jack," and how the hell a company like this gets away with a returns policy page. But most of all, as a writer named Jack who also happens to go to the bathroom in the woods, I want to test one.

I hear these are big in Russia. [The Shit Box]"

No comments:

Post a Comment